Zipline To The Falls in Niagara Falls, Canada
This iconic attraction promises thrilling one-of-a-kind panoramic views as riders soar on 4 parallel Ziplines 67 meters high above the Niagara River Gorge and glide 670 meters past the American Falls to the Falls Landing and Observation Deck at the base of the Horseshoe Falls. Hold onto your heart and keep your eyes wide open because you're in for the ride of your lifetime. You'll feel the breathtaking force of nature as you soar towards the awesome power, thundering roar and amazing mist of the mighty Canadian Horseshoe Falls. You'll experience Niagara's favorite and most thrilling Falls experience and with unrivaled Falls viewing and photo opportunities.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 7 years.
- Maximum passenger weight 275lbs.
- All Guests Must Complete A Waiver
- Falls viewing and photo opportunity at Falls Landing and Observation Deck.
- Safety helmet and comfort harness with pouch for personal effects.
- Return to the top via open air shuttle
- All necessary instructions safety and enjoyment.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability