Zaanse Schans Windmills, cheese and clogs and Volendam tour from Amsterdam
Enjoy a half day Sightseeing tour to the windmills, the countryside, a local cheese and clogs factory and Volendam. You will visit a unique Dutch park called the Zaanse Schans not far from Amsterdam. Here are the most special windmills of The Netherlands such as the paint windmill, the sawmill, spices mill and peanut oil. Thereafter you will see how we make the original Dutch clogs and there is a possibility to buy clogs/wooden shoes and souvenirs. The second stop will be at the Henri Willig farm where they will teach you how they treat their cows and there is a possibility to see how they milk the cows and you can see and touch the baby cows. Thereafter it is time to taste more than 30 types of very nice Dutch cheese for free! At last you will visit Volendam where you can lunch in one of the best fish restaurants in town, buy some very nice Dutch waffles or enjoy the nice Harbor of Volendam. Duration of the tour will be approx. 5 hours and the pick up and drop off is in Amsterdam.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Customer can choose the time of start of the tour
- We provide 24/7 services and to confirm bookings or for questions please contact us during our opening times from Monday - Friday from 08:30 AM till 06:00 PM CET. Saturday and Sunday our office is closed.
- Possibility to taste 30 different types of cheese and to buy cheese and clogs
- Possibility to buy the best waffles in Volendam
- Hotel pick up and drop off by a private air-conditioned Mercedes vehicle
- Possibility to see how they milk the cows with a milking robot
- Admission to the windmillspark and 1 ticket for a windmill of your choice
- Wifi an bottled water on board
- Professional driver/host
- Professional Guide
- Tip (optional)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability