Whitsundays Guided Jet Ski Tour
Multi award winning Whitsunday Jetski Tours offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests can ride the latest model Sea-Doo jetski into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park. Three tours operate daily, the Airlie Adventure, also known as the ‘Turtle Tour’ with sea turtles often encountered, the Two Island Safari, exploring the waterways of South Molle and Daydream Islands and the Ultimate Island Trek, an epic jetski journey to the island oasis of Palm Bay Resort. No license is required and no experience is necessary!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Operates in most weather conditions
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Must be able to speak English
- Minimum driver age is 16 years
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters for Two Island Safari and Ultimate Island Trek tours
- Weight restrictions apply. Maximum of two people per jetski or 507 pounds (230 kg) per Jet Ski
- Maximum 12 Jet Skis per tour (maximum of 24 people)
- No previous experience is necessary
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
- IMPORTANT: This tour departs from Airlie Beach on the mainland. If you are staying on one of the islands of Whitsundays, you must make your own way to Coral Sea Marina to join the tour at the specified departure time.
- All safety equipment and full riding apparel
- Lunch on the Ultimate Island Trek, not included on Airlie Adventure or Two Island Safari
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on Airlie Beach
- Use of Jet Ski
- Food and drinks on Airlie Adventure and Two Island Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hamilton Island or other Whitsunday Island Resorts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability