Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout Full-Day Snorkeling Cruise by High-Speed Catamaran
Join us on the "Adventure of a lifetime" around the crystal clear turquoise and untouched waters of the Whitsunday Islands. Departing Airlie Beach you will board "Thundercat" a certified climate action leader and custom-built vessel to suit your next adventure - say goodbye to seasickness! During this action-packed day you will explore the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, climb to Hill Inlet lookout and snorkel two epic locations on the Great Barrier Reef. Of course, during all of these activities, we will also provide snacks, water and a buffet-style lunch !!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately we are unable to cater to dietary requirements. If our menu is not satisfactory passengers are welcome to bring their own snacks.
- Children under two years old MUST be pre-approved by the operator before ticket purchase and supply own lifejacket.
- A ticket MUST be purchased for anyone 12 months and over
- Buffet Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Snacks
- National Park fees
- Expert Local driver/guide with live commentary on board
- Pickup & drop-off from designated Airlie Beach meeting points.
- All activities and use of snorkeling equipment (mask & snorkel)
- Prescription Masks
- Snorkel equipment doesn't include fins
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability