Whistler Superfly Ziplines
Ziplining combines the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the air with the breathtaking beauty of Cougar Mountain. Our unique system allows two guests to ride side-by-side, each on their own cable during this incredibly scenic experience. The excursion includes multiple dual zip-lines connected to each other by a network of trails and boardwalks. A must-do in Whistler! In winter, guests travel up the mountain to our Ziplines in a custom 4x4 Ranger.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27kg)
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg)
- All guests will be weighed at check-in
- Activity duration is 3 hours roundtrip
- Guests must wear closed toe shoes
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability