Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola Tour
Start the day aboard a luxury coach on your journey to Whistler. Witness panoramic ocean views, sky-high mountains and glaciers as well as the opportunity to spot local wildlife. The first stop is Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in BC, where water cascades over a series of cliffs from a height of 335 meters (1,099ft). There are two viewing platforms for the falls just a short walk from the parking lot. The next stop is the Sea to Sky Gondola just south of Squamish, take a short ride up to the summit (an impressive 885 meters above sea-level). You will have 1.5 hours to grab a bite to eat, hike the trails and enjoy the sweeping views of the surrounding mountain ranges and the turquoise waters of Howe sound. From there the coach you will continue north along the Sea to Sky highway to Whistler Village. The charming pedestrian-only village has something to offer everyone! Enjoy four hours to explore world class restaurants shopping or just wander through the village.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Sea to Sky Gondola Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability