Whale Watching Cruise with Open Bar from Ka'anapali Beach
The BEST possible way to experience the majestic Pacific Humpback Whales up close and personal. The waters off shore of Ka'anapali Maui are host to the largest population of Humpback Whales on the planet. Our trained naturalists will educate and answer questions as we head to view the most active pods we can find. Relax with a mimosa, Bloody Mary or other island cocktails! Open bar is included!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Check in 1/2 hour before departure time
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues as we do load from the beach
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Free parking validation for up to 4 hours
- Live commentary by trained naturalists on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability