Whale Shark & Tumalog Falls & Pescador & Sardine Run & Turtle
Whale shark watching and Pescador island hopping with Tumalog Falls plus the Sardine run and Turtle day tour is now made possible. You can travel in the southern part of Cebu for one day and had fun with these beautiful sea creatures like the whale sharks, sardines, corals, turtles and dolphins if you are lucky enough cuz they are weather dependent.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Swimming attire is highly recommended
- Sardine run and turtle chasing in Moalboal
- Cool down at Tumalog Falls (Closed every 2nd Wednesday of the month for clean up drive)
- Private boat to Pescador island
- Local facilitator and Guide
- Whale shark snorkeling fee
- Light breakfast and full meal lunch
- Camera Rental (P1000 for GoPro Hero5 and up – SD Card not included)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability