Whale Shark Maldives - Snorkeling with Whale sharks in Dhangethi
On this experience, we will pick you from Male airport jetty, Dhangethi island or Dhigurah island and will the South Ari atoll for the No 1 Whale shark snorkeling encounter in the Maldives. South Ari Atoll is declared as a marine protected area since 2009 and became the largest protected area in the Maldives encompassing 42 km² of coral reef habitat. The area was selected for protection because of its importance as a globally significant aggregation site for the whale shark Rhincodon typus. During this excursion, we will provide the Snorkeling equipment, Service of experienced crew, underwater photos and videos are included. The crew will carefully seek for these gentle marine giants. More importantly we will ensure to conduct a responsible excursion to ensure that the environment is not disturbed. After you have enjoyed swimming and snorkeling with them, we will drop you back to where you have started along the life long memories grabbed across the day.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- For the pickup from Male airport, kindly note that you may need to book overnight accommodation in Dhangethi island, since there will be no any boat to go back to Male airport (same day) after the excursion. Shared speedboat will be used to travel between Male airport to Dhangethi island.
- Underwater photos and videos
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round trip transfer (from Male Airport, Dhangethi or Dhigurah)
- Service of experience crew
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability