Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise from Cape May
Join Captain Jeff Stewart and his seasoned crew as your cruise into the Delaware Bay and the Atlantic Ocean for a 3-hour whale and dolphin watching experience. The Delaware Bay Estuary is a sanctuary for many species of marine life, including Humpback whales, Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins, Manta rays, Thresher sharks, Hammerhead sharks, Harbor porpoise, Harbor seals, Northern gannets, Greater shearwaters, Bald Eagles, laughing gulls and a plethora of fish species. This cruise allows for an awesome offshore experience for the family, as well as seasoned adventurers and seafarers alike, and is fully narrated by your captain, who will point out local history along with many types of marine life. The vessels in the Cape May Whale Watcher fleet, include the 110 foot long Cape May Whale Watcher and the 125 foot long Atlantis. They are the largest of their kind, offering air conditioning and heat, restrooms, upper deck seating and full bars with snacks and libations. They offer max comfort!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please arrive an hour before departure time; boarding starts a half-hour prior to departure
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Best locations for spotting whales, dolphins, and porpoises
- Certified naturalist
- Live commentary on board
- Parking Fees
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability