West Maui and Molokai Special 45-Minute Helicopter Tour
Soar over majestic Maui and Molokai on exclusive 45-minute Maui helicopter tours. Enjoy the deep valleys and craggy ridges of the magnificent West Maui Mountains and the splendor of the sea cliffs and waterfalls of Molokai's inaccessible North Shore. Maui helicopter rides include expert narration.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers must be weighed at check-in. For each single passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, combined weights of 420 lbs per couple or for groups of 3 or more an average weight of 200lbs or more an additional seat must be purchased at time of booking. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- It is recommended that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
- Infants under 24 months must sit on an adult lap. PLEASE CONTACT AIR MAUI IF BRINGING AN INFANT. Over 24 months must occupy their own paid seat.
- Please contact Air Maui directly for your check in and departure time at least 72 hours prior to your flight!
- Not wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Helicopter is a shared cabin with 6 passengers and one pilot on each flight.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- No bags. This includes purses, fanny pack, backpack, etc.
- 45 minute flight over West Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability