Wailua River and Secret Falls Kayak and Hiking Tour on Kauai
Explore Kauai on a family-friendly guided kayaking and hiking tour of the Wailua river valley and Uluwehi falls a.k.a. Secret Falls. A professional tour guide will take you paddling through some of Kauai's most sacred waterways and hiking through some of the most beautiful lush tropical forest Kauai has to offer sharing myths, legends and some Hawaiian history all the way to Secret Falls.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- We depart immediately after check-in so no late arrivals will be permitted
- Not recommended for participants with recent back, knee or ankle injuries
- No open wounds
- Participants must be in good physical condition and able to hike approximately two miles through rocky, muddy and slippery terrain
- Must wear shoes that are secure to your feet. No flip flops.
- Please bring plenty of water.
- Other recommended items to bring: swimsuits, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, snacks, and a towel.
- Ziploc bags should be used for cell phones or cameras that are not waterproof
- No alcohol
- Check in starts 30-Minutes prior to start time, we depart on time and do not wait for late arrivals.
- Not recommended for travelers with recent knee, ankle or back injuries
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- All activities
- Use of backpack style dry bag
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinking water
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability