Waiheke 3 Vineyard Tastings Tour, best value on Island
Visit 3 of Waiheke Island’s world-renowned vineyards for wine tastings and one lunch stop; Sample a wide range of artisan wines; Learn about the island from your local guide’s engaging commentary! Discover the flavours of Waiheke Island on our shared group vineyard tour. Relax as your guide shares insight into the island’s history and world-famous wines. You will visit three cellar doors on this tour and sample award-winning wines. Learn about the island’s unique conditions and the challenges winemakers must overcome.Our lunch venue is the gorgeous Thomas Batch with wrap-around views of Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf for miles! You will experience a delicious meal to be chosen on the day – one main and a complimentary drink. We will be there for 1.5 hours or longer if tastings are held at this venue. All tastings are included; lunch is at your own cost and is to be paid directly to the restaurant. Your tour will end with your safe delivery back to the Matiatia wharf at around 3.45 pm.
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- We can pick up from your accomodation on the Island on the main route, we will advise where.
- Set Menu Lunch for $50
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability