VIP Tower of London: After Hours Tour & Ceremony of the Keys
Experience a millennia-old fortress in its full glory on a special small group night-time tour that starts when the doors to the public close. Standing tall above the River Thames, England's iconic Tower of London is renowned for its magnificent architecture, almost unbelievable history, and enduring legacy. Led by an expert see the Yeoman Warder who lives in the building. Uncover age-old secrets and tales of the Tower's past and witness one of London's most historic acts: the Ceremony of Keys.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible/mobility friendly. Those with wheelchairs and mobility issues should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- Sites on this tour are subject to occasional closures. If modifications are needed and time permits, we will reach out to you prior to your tour. For last-minute closures, modifications may be communicated at the tour start time.
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to London government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Small group of 20 guests maximum
- Ceremony of the Keys
- Local English-speaking Yeoman Warder guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
- After hours access to the Tower of London
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability