Villa Escudero Coconut Plantation Day Trip from Manila
Spend a relaxing day away from Manila on this tour of Villa Escudero Plantations, a coconut plantation located in the Philippines’ beautiful countryside. Experience Filipino culture and history as you ride a water buffalo-drawn cart through the plantation, listen to live local music, browse interesting artifacts at the museum, and enjoy a scenic lunch at the base of a calm spillway from Labasin Dam.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, swimwear and a towel are recommended
- If your hotel is outside the Makati City and Manila area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on selected hotels only
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability