Vesterbro Cultural Tour with Beer Tasting
Discover Vesterbro, the epicenter of Copenhagen’s hipster culture, on this beer and culture walking tour. Spend an afternoon with a couple of brews exploring the former red-light district of Vesterbro, while you find out why Lonely Planet have called this neighborhood one of the coolest in the world with a local guide and a small group of like-minded travelers. - Tune into seedy Vesterbro tales of the past through a couple of brews with locals who have walked these streets most of their life. - Discover where the locals live and love to hang out with pit-stops in 3 beloved and markedly distinctive pubs, where you of course get to taste the golden and distinctive beers with the locals - Experience how gentrification is transforming a shady neighborhood into a hip urban area without compromising the neighborhoods past identity, while you support a range of good causes - Discover that beer makes Vesterbro better!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Passengers under 18 are not permitted on this tour
- For your Copenhagen By Mie & Friends tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 10 people.
- Comfortable footwear for walking recommended
- Bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain
- 1 Euro per guest will be donated to the ‘Mændenes Hjem’ organisation – a social welfare initiative dating back more than 100 years that aims to help the homeless and other disadvantaged local people
- Travelers who show symptoms for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate in the experience.
- 1 traditional Danish beer and 2 craft beers
- 1-on-1 recomendations for further exploring the city
- Native English-speaking guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Souvenirs of a personal nature
- Post-tour dinner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability