Versailles Palace Private Half Day Guided Tour including Hotel Pickup from Paris
This Half-Day Private Tour in Versailles is the opportunity to discover the most famous palace in the world and surely also the largest castle with its 67,000 m2 and 700 rooms. During your visit to the residence of Louis XIV, the Sun King, your guide will make you admire the state apartments of Louis XIV and the magnificent and amazing "Hall of Mirrors." After this exceptional visit, you will have free time to discover the beautiful French Gardens with 55 fountains before returning to Paris. - Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Palace and Gardens for your comfort and to guarantee you an easy access to the Palace of Versailles. - The tour is completely adapted with a customized itinerary. - Multilingual Licenced Driver-Guide accustomed to VIP customers. - Premium service at a very competitive price.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live guiding by a local professional art historian guide
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Private Tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability