Versailles Palace Guided Tour with Gardens & Fountains Show from Paris
Step back in time from Paris to Queen Marie Antoinette’s reign and marvel at the opulent luxury of the Royal Courts on this 4-hour Palace of Versailles guided tour with optional fountain show. Enjoy skip-the-line access and beat the queues to begin your tour. Marvel at the King and Queen’s luxurious Royal Apartments. Stroll along the stunningly beautiful Hall of Mirrors to the Salon de la Guerre and the Salon de la Paix. Wander among royal statues and busts in the palace’s immaculately manicured gardens during your leisure time at the end.The tour includes a return transportation from Paris.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- The Fountains Show is only operating during the Summer
- Gardens and Fountains Show ( when operating )
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Conducted by a qualified guide-interpreter (except first Sunday of each month where an audio guide will be provided)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability