Versailles Palace & Garden Tour w. Skip The Line Entry from Paris
Are you planning a day trip to Versailles from Paris, but worried about the logistics of getting there and navigating the popular attractions? Let us take care of it for you with our half-day small group tour. With the help of our expert local guide, you'll board the right train to Versailles and get off at the optimal stop. Best of all, you'll skip the long lines at the palace and have more time to explore the stunning palace, gardens, and Trianon Estate. Get the most out of your trip to Versailles and leave the hassle to us!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- We recommend bringing a bottle of water with you and wearing a pair of comfortable shoes as there is quite a bit of walking involved
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Introduction to the Gardens
- Small group of 18 or fewer people
- A local, English-speaking guide
- Guided tour of the Palace
- Round-trip transportation by train from Paris to Versailles
- Free time to explore the gardens and Trianon Estate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food & Beverages
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability