Versailles Palace - Classic Guided Tour
Discover the Palace of Versailles with this 90-minute guided tour. Choose the time that better suits your program and make your own way to Versailles. Your guide will take you on an unforgettable tour of the Hall Of Mirrors and State Apartments. Stroll around the famous French gardens at your own leisure after the tour (additional entrance ticket required on musical or fountain show days).
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The time on your voucher is the meeting time at the agency (tour departs few minutes after). In case of late arrival for the check-in, you cannot join the tour and no refund or postponement will be made.
- The scheduled time access can be slowed down on peak days due to various safety controls established by the Versailles Palace
- Bring your own headphones if you have them; standard jack, not Bluetooth
- From July 15th to August 26th, RER C trains are not running between the stations PARIS AUSTERLITZ and JAVEL.
- Options to come to Versailles : - RER C at JAVEL direction VERSAILLES CHATEAU RIVE GAUCHE and get off at the last stop - from PARIS MONTPARNASSE: line N direction RAMBOUILLET, DREUX or MANTES LA JOLIE or VERSAILLES CHANTIERS and get off at VERSAILLES CHANTIERS stop - from PARIS SAINT LAZARE: line L direction VERSAILLES RIVE DROITE and get off at the last stop Please note that the stations VERSAILLES RIVE DROITE and VERSAILLES CHANTIERS are both located at an approx. 15-minute walk from our office.
- The palace gardens are free every day from November to March. No garden tickets are needed to visit on these dates. Prices have been adjusted accordingly. There are no musical or fountain shows on days when the gardens are free
- Baby strollers could be refused at the entrance of the palace
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Versailles Palace entrance with scheduled time access
- Professional guide
- Meeting point in our local partner's store in Versailles
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gardens tickets during Musical and Fountain Shows (from April to October)
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability