Versailles Palace and Giverny Monet House Guided Visit with Lunch from Paris
Think of France and what comes to mind? Chances are the Palace of Versailles and the Impressionists are up there in your top ten. However fleeting your visit, you do have time to experience a bit of both, thanks to our day trip from Paris. Ever wanted to step into one of Monet’s paintings? Your wish is our command! Wander through the lush gardens of the artist’s residence, inspiration for his Nympheas, among others. After lunch, head to Versailles, royal pad to three King Louis. From the moment you approach this imposing Palace, we dare you not to gasp at its lavish splendor. In fact, you’ll probably keep your mouth open for the rest of your visit!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- The tour allows enough time to visit Versailles’ Great Royal Apartments and Monet’s Gardens only
- You’ll have a skip-the-line ticket but may still have to wait in line, especially at busy times such as high season
- The Versailles Musical Fountains Show takes place on Saturdays and Sundays
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Versailles Palace.
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Entrance tickets with priority access to both attractions
- Guided visit of the Royal Apartments of the Palace of Versailles
- 3-courses lunch with drinks included
- Free time in the marvellous Versailles gardens, even days of Musical Fountains or Musical Gardens
- Service of a licensed guide with individual earphone
- Guided visit of the sumptuous Giverny gardens and free time in Monet's house
- Round trip transportation from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability