Versailles Bike Tour with Palace Timed Entry Ticket & Marie-Antoinette's Domain
Discover the true beauty of Versailles on this full-day tour from Paris. Meet up at a train station in Paris and board the train to Versailles with your guide. You'll visit an award-winning French Farmers Market with fabulous food stalls. Leisurely cycle around the gorgeous 2,000 acres Royal Domaine of Versailles to see swaying wheat fields and lush green forests. Enjoy a picnic on the soft grass as you look out over a lake with swans in it. Visit two smaller chateaux called the Grand and Petit Trianon. Pet a sheep while you explore Queen Marie-Antoinette's adorable Private Farm village with thatched roof buildings. Learn all about the extravagance of King Louis and the French revolution from our fun and personable guide and, of course, visit the stunning Palace of Versailles with its famous Hall of Mirrors! All train and entrance tickets are included in our tour price.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring an ID for travelers under 18 years old
- All Tour participants over the age of 9 years old MUST know how to ride a bike solo.
- Children aged 6 months to 4 years old can sit in a child seat on their parents bikes. Infant seats are available if advised at time of booking.
- Children aged 5 to 9 years old can: cycle solo, if capable, or on a tandem attachment bike.
- Bikes are not allowed in the part of the gardens where the Fountain Show takes place, hence the Fountain Show it is not part of our tour. Access to the Fountain Show is included in the Adult tour price but NOT in the kids price. If you wish to go with kids you'll have to pay a 10€ add-on ticket directly at the entrance of the gardens after our tour is over.
- Not recommended for travelers who weigh more than 270 pounds or 122 kilos.
- Not recommended for travelers who have knee problems or trouble walking
- Tickets to Petit Trianon Chateau
- Access into Private Farm Village of Marie-Antoinette
- Fun local guide
- Round trip train tickets Paris - Versailles
- Bike and helmet rental
- Tickets to Grand Trianon Chateau
- Timed Entrance tickets to Palace of Versailles
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities in French they are called "Pour boire" and guides love them!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability