Vancouver to Victoria by Seaplane and Ferry
Add a little excitement to your day trip to Victoria from Vancouver without blowing the budget. Take a scenic seaplane flight to the famous island for a leisurely day of sightseeing before returning to Vancouver by ferry. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Flights are subject to cancellation due to bad weather
- Not handicap accessible
- All passengers 18 years and above must present either one piece of valid government issued photo identification, or two pieces of government-issued identification without a photograph
- Baggage allowance: 25 lbs. Guaranteed. Baggage weight allowance includes all baggage, including purses. Additional baggage available on standby basis for a fee.
- Passengers must arrive at the terminal at least 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time, and be fully checked-in 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Passengers not checked-in before the check-in cutoff times will not be able to board their scheduled flight and will not be refunded their fare.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Carbon offset levy
- Bus and ferry back to Vancouver
- Scenic seaplane flight to Victoria
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability