Vancouver Seaplane Tour
Up, up and away! See the city of Vancouver and the beautiful surrounding mountains from the air on a scenic seaplane tour. Escape the crowds on an ideal introductory tour of Vancouver from above. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passengers must arrive at the terminal at least 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time, and be fully checked-in 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Passengers not checked-in before the check-in cutoff times will not be able to board their scheduled flight and will not be refunded their fare.
- All passengers 18 years and above must present either one piece of valid government issued photo identification, or two pieces of government-issued identification without a photograph
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- 20-minute seaplane flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Carbon offset levy
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability