USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving at Tulamben Bali
Bali Scuba Diving designed to accommodate all diving levels, from complete beginners to advanced ocean explorers. This full-day Bali Scuba Diving Trip takes you to the spectacular USS Liberty Shipwreck in Tulamben, eastern Bali. Alongside a PADI certified instructor, you’ll experience two 35-minute dives and see diverse marine life and the submerged ruins of a Soviet ship. All equipment, a Balinese lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off at select Bali hotels are included. The best choice for you who looking for: Bali Scuba Diving, USS Liberty Shipwreck Dives in Bali, Scuba Dive in Bali, and Best Scuba Diving in Bali.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please note your feet size for fins at the time booking
- Suitable for any level of diver even beginner with minimum age of 15 years
- A minimum of 24 hours before taking flight is required
- The duration of the trip is approx 10 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Mention your accommodation details when booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Dive master/Instructor
- 2 times dive at Tulamben
- Shower facilities
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability