UNESCO Small Group Day Tour of Jeju Island - South Course
Jeju Small-Group UNESCO Day Tour - South Course – South side of Jeju island is for those who looking for Jeju’s UNESCO heritages, Great scenery, and High-quality tour. The picturesque island of Jeju is a UNESCO–listed gem lying off the southern shores of South Korea. On this all-inclusive full-day UNESCO tour, experience the best of Jeju Island in one day with entrance fees, lunch, and round-trip travel from your downtown hotel included. Hike up Mt.Halla, reach sites of interest including Jusangjeolli cliff, Cheonjiyeon falls, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour — limited to 15 people per group.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your tour date
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Infant meals are not included
- Minivan(9seaters) or minibus(16seaters) may be provided up to the size of group
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour is not a private tour, you will be having a tour with other customers but no more than 15pax.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Driver/Professional guide
- Transportation(Minivan or minibus)
- Hotel pick up and drop off(Jeju city downtown area only)
- Gratuities (recommended, not compulsory)
- Personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability