Uluwatu Sunset Tour - Kecak and Fire Dance - Seafood Dinner in Jimbaran Beach
Uluwatu Sunset Tour is one of the most famous Bali Half Day Tours to visit interesting places in southern part of Bali. The tour will be start at 15.00 PM from your hotel then we will drive you to visit Uluwatu Temple, this temple is a Hindu temple set on the cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula. Next trip is watching Kecak and Fire Dance which is located beside the temple. The dance is a special dance performance is that the accompanying music is provided by the human voice, the gamelan suara, a choir of a hundred men or more sitting in concentric circles, swaying, standing up, lying prone as the story develops. Then the last journey we will drive you to Jimbaran Beach where you can enjoy fresh grilled seafood dinner. The tour will be very comfortable with our private air conditioning car transfer and to keep your convenience and enjoyable journey our professional tour driver is always outstanding offer his best service with the information you need.
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tax and Services
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
- Set Menu Seafood Dinner
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- Soft Drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability