Tsukiji Fish Market Visit with Sushi Making Experience
Sushi is one of the most popular Japanese food for foreigners. It's easy to eat, but it can be difficult to make. During this tour, you can learn how to make sushi from a professional Sushi master. To be a Sushi master, you have to practice for more than 10 years, but in this workshop, you will learn the simple ins and outs of making Sushi so you can make delicious Sushi yourself. Before the workshop, you will explore the world's biggest and most famous fish market and learn about Japanese food. Sushi topping cannot be changed on the day of the event.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- [ Meetup ] 8:15am @The main gate of Tsukiji Honganji-Temple *We will leave at start time sharp, so please make sure to be there on time!(We could not wait!)
- *It's front side of Tsukiji Honganji temple. Please don't go to back side. (Google maps leads you backside.)
- On the day of your tour, our guide will be waiting at the meeting place with a board saying "Japan Wonder Travel".
- If you have any food allergy or you couldn’t eat something, please tell us at least one day prior to the tour date.(Until 17:00JST) We will do our best, but there is a possibility that we could not accommodate your acceptable food if you have a severe allergy.
- Please come with comfortable walking shoes as this tour is mainly a walking tour.
- There could be a delay at when tour ends, if you have an appointment or plan right after this tour please let us know in advance
- In case of late arrival, the tour cannot be extended.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations or late arrivals on the day of the tour.
- Tsukiji inner market(business area) have moved to Toyosu after 6th Oct 2018. In this tour, we will visit Tsukiji outer market and mini wholesale area to introduce Japanese food and culture.
- Infants and toddlers are free of charge, but if they want to try their hand at making sushi, they must use their parent/guardians sushi kit. They will not receive their own sushi kit to make.
- Sushi workshop at Sushi restaurant
- Transportation fee to Sushi restaurant
- Lunch (your own made sushi)
- Local and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Extra food and drink
- Other personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability