Tower of London for kids & families Private Guided Tour with pre-booked Tickets
This tour will leave you breathless! There are so many fascinating things to discover in the majestic Tower of London, one of the most iconic places to visit in this magical city. With your Blue Badge guide you will have pre-booked tickets so you won't have to wait in line at the ticket office to purchase them! Kids will be enthralled through a range of stories and anecdotes and the tour will be a great experience for all. The Tower of London is a 900-year-old castle and fortress in central London, notable for housing the crown jewels and for having held many famous and infamous prisoners. You will see the most important parts of the castle coming face-to-face with some of the most famous gemstones in the world and viewing close-up a selection crowns, diadems, scepters and dozens of pieces of golden plate.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parts of the Tower are not pushchair friendly due to the cobbled ground. Buggy parks are located in few areas.
- There are a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the surfaces and pathways. There are some low doorways.
- If you get there by taxi, as the Welcome Centre is on a pedestrian street, tell the driver to drop you off on Petty Wales.
- Nearest undergroud station is Tower Hill
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please wear warm clothing during the winter as it can get really cold
- Please be aware that the queue for the Crown Jewels can be long in the high season
- You will see the Crown Jewels but guiding in the galley is not allowed
- You will have pre-booked tickets, please remember that security checks are mandatory.
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Prebooked tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability