Tour to the Lakes of Covadonga and Sanctuary from Oviedo
The lakes of Covadonga, Enol and Ercina make up one of the most famous and most visited enclaves within the Picos de Europa National Park. A place full of charm and history that will allow us to know the origin of Gamoneu Cheese, the traditional use of pastures and enjoy these frizzled landscapes modeled by ice. In this activity: You will visit the Lakes and Covadonga in a unique way. You will not make transfers, or queues to climb the Lakes and you will have first hand information to enjoy your visit without worries. The best: The route with the group guide of maximum 8 people with which you will access the National Park directly.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We provide umbrellas on rainy days
- Walking sticks
- It is not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability