Tokyo go Kart experience in Asakusa→Skytree→Akihabara**IDP must**
This activity requires international driving permit or other valid driving license in Japan.(such as Local license or SOFA license) Go-karting in heart of TOKYO Metropolitan area is experience that gives you an adrenaline rush like never before. We, at Monkey-kart are a go karting service provider in Tokyo. Our sole aim is to provide best go karting experience with sight seeing that can satiate your hunger for adventure. Our professional guides lead you so it makes super easy for our customers. Start from Skytree tower area 1hour Tour/Skytree tower→Asakusa→Akihabara Best way to see and feel the city, culture and people. Let us capture the best moment of ride and take most iconic picture for you, our professional guides take photos for you so you can keep them as unforgettable memory. Our guides are well-trained experienced with tour guiding, photo skills and interaction. We have an exciting collection of costumes which you can put on and get in the feel of an epic rider.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- This activity requires international driving permit hardcopy issued by local authority of your country such as AAA,CAA OR AA or other valid driving license issued in Japan (such as Japanese local driving license or SOFA license)
- Foreign international driving permit Hardcopy issued by local authority of each country (issued in Switzerland, Germany, France, Taiwan, Belgium, Estonia or Monaco) with Japanese translation by authorized organization is allowed to drive in Japan. Some of the countries like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Indonesia, Pakistan, Qatar,Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil and Mexico are not allowed to drive in Japan. Just make sure once you make a booking whether your country issue International driving permit under 1949 convention or not. To drive in Japan, International driving permit should be under 1949 convention to legally drive on the streets of Japan.
- Travelers must show the hardcopy ( not plastic) of the valid International driving permit
- International driving permit issued from FIA, AIT and IDA is NOT valid in Japan.
- Photo shooting
- Bluetooth speaker
- Action camera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability