Tokyo 6hr Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide
Enjoy an efficient, one-day tour of Tokyo accompanied by a government-licensed and experienced multilingual guide! Your guide will introduce both modern and traditional aspects of this dynamic Japanese capital. Due to the enormous size of Tokyo, one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world, a one-day tour would probably focus on one small area, which would still leave you in awe at the scale of the city. Tokyo is where you can experience both modern and traditional, and your experienced private guide will help you efficiently enjoy a full day in this dynamic Japanese capital. Let us know what you would like to experience, and we will customize a six-hour tour that's best for you! Note*1: Please select your must-see spots from a list in the tour information to create your customized itinerary. Note*2: The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter certification is issued by the Japanese government requires a good knowledge and understanding of Japanese culture and history.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tour dates can be changed up to 2 days before the tour. Any tour date change may result in a change of tour guide or tour unavailability.
- This is a walking tour. Pick up is on foot.
- Customizable Walking Tour of your choice of 3-4 sites from 'What to expect' list
- Meet up with guide on foot within designated area of Tokyo
- Licensed Local English Speaking Guide
- Transportation fees, Entrance fees, Lunch, and Other personal expenses
- Private Vehicle
- You cannot combine multiple tour groups.
- Guide Entry fees are only covered for sights listed under What to Expect.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability