Timed Entrance to Leaning Tower of Pisa and Cathedral
Experience the wonder of the Leaning Tower of Pisa with this convenient reserved entrance ticket. Go directly to the tower at your reserved time slot for a stress-free visit to one of Italy's most famous landmarks. Visitors get a unique opportunity to climb up the structure to see some of the most spectacular views of Florence and the Tuscany region. You'll also get access to the Cathedral, which is located on the same grounds unless it is closed for religious ceremonies. The tickets will be shared up to 1 hour before the visit time and during peak season time the timings allotted may vary by upto 2 hour from the original time booked, though you can visit the Cathedral first before the climb. If you opt for the audio guide, we will send you the link to the audio. Rate includes entrance ticket, booking and service fee.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Entrance ticket to the Leaning Tower of Pisa (Timing may vary by 2 hours during summer)
- English Audio Guide (only if you purchase with audio guide)
- Access to the Pisa Cathedral
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability