Three BEST Temples Bangkok City Tour "Must Visit"
Bangkok is full of beautiful temples, palace and of course a beautiful canal or klong which is considered as “Venice of the East”. This convenient city tour will visit three must-see temples - Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun. We will also visit Royal Grand Palace (if option with Grand Palace is selected) and not to be missed Bangkok Canal Sightseeing Tours (if option with Canal Tour is selected) where you will pass by heritage town Big Buddha and Artist House. This will complete a great discovery of Bangkok. This is perfect Experience of Bangkok as you’ll learn all about the culture and religion of Thailand. - Three Bangkok Temples: Wat Arun, Wat Pho and Wat Trimit - 5.5-ton solid gold Buddha statue at historic Wat Trimitr - Wat Pho's famed Reclining Buddha - Wat Arun stands majestically over the water - Insight into living Thai traditions & rich cultural heritage - Seeing various city landmarks and significant locations - Enjoy the Scenic Boat Ride over Chaophraya River
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please note: Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing, especially when visiting temples. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- We are SHA Plus certified. A certificate awarded to an organisation proving that they have approved Covid-19 health and preventative protocols in place and that 70% or more of all employees have been fully vaccinated.
- 48 hours is needed to arrange for tour with special language other than English, we have the right to cancel with full refund if booking is made less than 48 hours
- Admission fee - Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Wat Traimit
- Bangkok Canal Sightseeing Tour by Longtail Boat (if option with Canal Tour is selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Transportation (Private Tour only)
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off (Private Tour only)
- Admission fee - Grand Palace (if option with Grand Palace is selected)
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability