The Manhattan Helicopter Tour of New York
See the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks and building up close on this popular helicopter tour of New York City, while taking off and landing out of Manhattan Heliport. This is a one-of-kind pilot narrated modern and historical tour. As you soar above the city that never sleeps, take a look at all NYC has to offer. You’ll see attractions such as: Statue of Liberty Ellis Island One World Trade Center Chrysler Building Empire State Building Chelsea Piers Times Square The Intrepid Central Park
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- To ensure timely departure, passengers must arrive at the heliport at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled flight time. For reservations scheduled after 4 PM, please consider heavy commuter traffic and allow yourself at least 45 minutes of travel time to reach the heliport.
- Passengers weighing over 275 lbs./124 kg. are required to buy an extra seat at 100% of the retail price. Due to weight restrictions, seat assignments cannot be guaranteed.
- A valid photo identification, such as a passport or driver's license, is required and match reservation.
- Passengers are required to undergo scanning by a metal detector.
- All bags are subject to inspection. Free lockers are provided to store your belongings during the flight.
- Helicopter window seats aren't guaranteed due to weight and balance factors.
- Helicopter flight with shared experience among other travelers.
- On-board live commentary and cabin with climate control.
- Photos available for purchase as souvenirs.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- The heliport fee of $40 per person must be paid during check-in.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability