The Forest Tower and Forgotten Giants-A day tour from Copenhagen
TIME Magazine voted this Forest Tower as among the 100 best places to visit in the world in 2019. It's a unique nature experience in a new format- in the middle of Denmark's most beautiful scenery. With Nature, architecture, and experience in front, we welcome all age groups to a sensational experience in the forest. During the visit will walk through the trees on the wooden path for 1.2km and will reach the forest tower. We climb to the top of Forest Tower walk will be 900 meters long and connected to a 45-meter tall observation tower. It's a wonderful experience to walk all the treetop walk and spend time on the top of the Forest Tower. Having a picture on top of the Wooden Skyscraper is marvelous. “Forgotten Giants”. The project consists of 6 large sculptures made on the outskirts of Copenhagen. Common for all sculptures is that they are made solely from local scrap wood and recycled materials and made in a hidden beautiful location. On this tour, we will visit 2 Giant statues.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance ticket to Forest Tower
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability