The best of Peru 6 Days from Puno to Lake Titicaca, Cusco and Machu Picchu
Visit the best of Peru on this 6-day tour of highlights. Spend time in Puno, Lake Titicaca, Cuzco, Sacred Valley, Pisac, the famous Pisac market and Ollantaytambo along the Urubamba River, and one of the seven wonders of the world Machu Picchu. • Sail over Lake Titicaca, the highest in the world, and tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas by train to Machupicchu. • See the best of Peru on a jam-packed 6-day tour from Puno - Juliaca • Visit Machu Picchu, one of the new 7 wonders of the world. • Five nights in a 3-star hotel with daily breakfast included. • Small group ensures personalized service
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- IMPORTANT: All the details of the traveler's passport are necessary for the tour The best of Peru 6 days from Puno to Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu (full name and identification of the passport). Provide all passenger names, passport numbers, date of birth, and nationality. All this will be done at the time of booking.
- What to bring?: sunglasses, comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle, extra energy battery, jacket, small backpack with enough clothes to spend the night. waterproof clothing in rainy season (Dec-Mar)
- A minimum of 2 people per reservation is required
- Pick up at the hotel to start your guided tours.
- All transfers during this 6-day itinerary.
- Guided bus tour from Cusco to Puno with drinks on board
- 05 night in 3 star hotels
- Assistance throughout the program
- Round trip train ticket Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour with English and Spanish speaking guide all tours
- Bus ticket up and down to Machu Picchu
- Buffet lunch days 2,3 and 4
- Undeclared meals
- Entrance fee to the Huaynapicchu Mountain – US$ 30
- Entrance ticket to the sacred valley 80 soles in cash
- Tips (optional)
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability