Tea Plantation Tour in Ella, Sri Lanka
When taking the plantation tour, you absolutely must participate in the tea-picking session. Prior to the session, we perform the customary worship of Lord Ganesh at a small kovil close to the plantation. You will also receive your own basket to harvest tea, as well as a small mottu. If you decide to take part in the tea plucking activity, you could perhaps wear the customary tea plucker attire of a wraparound saree or sarong. Relax amidst the breathtaking views of endless greenery, tea estates, and surrounding countryside at our Sky Café from a mountain top of 300m above ground/1300m above sea level. Indulge in a unique tea tasting experience and discover how and why Ceylon tea comes in different grades and flavors to suit diverse palettes worldwide.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability