Sydney Harbour Ferry with Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
Enjoy a fun-filled day cruising through beautiful Sydney Harbour and visiting Taronga Zoo. See iconic Sydney landmarks from the water and meet the animals of Taronga Zoo.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Special timetables operate on public holidays and special event dates
- Timetables are subject to change without notice
- Taronga Zoo is open from 9:30am to 4:30pm daily
- To ensure you have enough time to visit the many exhibits in Taronga Zoo, it is recommended that you board the first departing ferry of the day.
- Travel must begin with Captain Cook Cruises ferry from Circular Quay Wharf No.6
- Round-trip by Sydney Harbour cruise to Taronga Zoo
- Taronga Zoo Entry
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability