Swiss Alps Day Trip from Lucerne: Jungfraujoch and Bernese Oberland
Venture from Lucerne through the Swiss Alps to the highest point in Europe! On this unforgettable day trip with a multi-lingual guide, travel by coach through the Bernese Oberland region to Interlaken and Grindelwald, where you take the gondola and cogwheel train up the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch mountain pass. Gaze upon the Alpine wonderland from the Top of Europe building and walk through the tunnels of a glacier at the Ice Palace. This is sure to be a highlight of your Switzerland vacation!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- As the Jungfraujoch is covered in snow all year round, we recommend bringing a warm jacket, shoes with a solid rubber sole and sun glasses to experience all indoor and outdoor attractions. Please note that there is no possibility to rent clothes or shoes on top of the Jungfraujoch.
- Routing and means of transport may have to be amended during maintenance work and depending on seasonal schedules without prior notice. A minimum stay of 2 hours on the top of Jungfraujoch is always guaranteed.
- Seat reservation and preferred boarding (Eiger Express, cogwheel train)
- Eiger Express cable car, cogwheel train
- Fully guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation Terrace, Plateau, Ice Palace (weather permitting)
- Transportation in comfortable coach with AC
- Carbon-balanced operations certified by myclimate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability