Swamp Boat Ride and Oak Alley Plantation Tour from New Orleans
This combination tour combines the best of the best! The best swamp tour with the best plantation along River Road. See a variety of wildlife on a swamp boat ride and explore an authentic southern plantation on this tour from New Orleans. See alligators, egrets, raccoons and snakes during your ride around a private Louisiana swamp. 9am & 11am Departure Times tours Oak Alley Plantation and is 7 hours and 45 minutes in length returning to New Orleans @ 4:45pm and 6:45pm respectively. 1pm Departure Time tours Destrehan Planation and is 5 hours and 30 minutes in length returning to New Orleans @ 6:30pm.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- In order to help protect the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point -- just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- Alternate Routes: Due to uneven and narrow paths, alternate routes may be necessary for guests traveling in wheelchairs.
- 9am & 11am = Oak Alley Plantation
- 1pm = Destrehan Plantation
- 9am & 11am Tour = Oak Alley Plantation
- 1pm Tour = Destrehan Plantation
- Swamp boat tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Narrated by a local guide
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1pm Tour does not go to Oak Alley
- 9am & 11am Tour does not go to Destrehan Plantation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability