Surabaya - Mount Bromo – Tumpak Sewu Waterfall – Ijen Bluefire Tour - Bali 4d3n
This tour is very good for travelers who have a short time of holiday in Indonesia. So, they have made everything a little bit rush but it’s worth it. Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, and Ijen Crater are the 3 most amazing places that you will visit for 4 days 3 nights.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Important Information for all travellers who are going to book this trip: Every first Friday of the month, Mount Ijen is closed for one day. So, please make sure you check the date of your booking.
- Update from Ijen Crater for this week: Ijen Crater opens at 2 am as usual, but the blue fire is not really visible at the moment due to natural causes (but when you are lucky, you will see it). The benefit is you can go down into the crater + you can still see the whole view of the Mining area and some miners too and of course the whole landscape during the sunrise.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cost for Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Ferry from Java to Bali Island
- 1 Night stay in Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall & Banyuwangi (Ijen Crater) area
- Private English speaking guide for 4 days
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets in Mount Bromo & Mount Ijen
- Meals during the trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability