Sunset Cruise, Dinner & Show
Learn about Pacific Island historical cultural traditions showcased in an exhilarating island performance! Start your tour with a calm water sunset cruise down the Tuva River. After a big “Bula” welcome onto the island, you can join in the sing a long by the beach bonfire while capturing the last moments of the setting sun. During your time on the island you will learn about many of Fiji’s cultural rituals including the unearthing of the “lovo” earth oven and a fire walking demonstration. After dinner, you will be entertained with a historical pacific culture dance show featuring Fiji’s best fire & knife dancers.The show culminates in a heart stopping acrobatic fire display by the ocean.A truly captivating experience that is not to be missed!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We provide pick-up from Nadi and Coral Coast Hotels. Please contact Robinson Crusoe Island Tours at +679 7760999 to confirm your coach transfers and pick-up
- Kayaks & Paddle Boards
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Welcome Kava Ceremony
- Return coach transfer from Nadi Airport and Nadi & Coral Coast Hotels
- Island Lovo (earth oven) Buffet Dinner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability