SUMMIT One Vanderbilt Experience Ticket
SUMMIT One Vanderbilt blends elements of art and technology, taking the concept of an “observation deck” to entirely new heights. Explore three levels of mind-bending multi-sensory immersive experiences set atop the tallest commercial skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan. Enjoy spectacular 360 views of New York City and beyond on all 3 floors of SUMMIT, including close ups views of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler building.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children age 5 and under are free with accompanying paid adult
- Dress appropriately to avoid unwanted exposure on glass and mirrored floors. We recommend wearing pants, shorts or tights when possible.
- Wear comfortable shows. Stiletto heels, steel toe boots, sports cleats and other footwear that can damage mirrored flooring are not permitted.
- Outside food and beverage, smoking or e-cigarettes, large packages, suitcases, or weapons of any kind will not be permitted beyond the security checkpoint.
- There is no storage for person items. Large bags, large backpacks and luggage are not permitted.
- All SUMMIT tickets are timed. You MUST arrive at your scheduled time, which is indicated on your ticket. SUMMIT operates at full capacity. You might not be able to get in if arriving more than 20 minutes after the time indicated on your ticket. Any late arrival is subject to availability and a rescheduling fee from $25.00
- LEVITATION: two transparent glass enclosed skyboxes extending from SUMMIT
- All indoor immersive art experiences
- Admission to all 3 floors of SUMMIT
- ASCENT (exterior glass elevators experience)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability