Steamboat Natchez Evening Jazz Cruise with Dinner Option
Savor the beauty and romance of the New Orleans skyline aboard the Dinner Jazz Cruise. Enjoy the Dukes of Dixieland jazz band and a narration provided by our captain while cruising the Mighty Mississippi River. There are two seating times for dinner, so please make sure to check availability of both if one is not available. The 1st dinner seating is from 6-7:15pm and the 2nd is from 7:45-9pm. Groups must be booked as one reservation in order to be seated together for dinner. The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails, and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat. Make sure you check out all four decks - the top deck view is a sight to see! Upgrade your ticket to include the dinner buffet.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- The tour cruises rain or shine.
- Anyone looking to book a group of 15 or more should contact the booking site directly. Different rates apply.
- Should the Steamboat NATCHEZ become unavailable, her sister vessel will operate the cruise.
- Live narration of the history of New Orleans and the Mississippi River
- Southern style dinner buffet (if option selected)Groups must be booked as one reservation.
- Calliope Concert
- 2-hour Paddle-wheel Boat Cruise
- Entertainment by the Grammy Nominated Dukes of Dixieland
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability