Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: All Options
Delve into the stories of immigrants with ExperienceFirst’s knowledgeable local guides to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Choose a tour duration that suits you, whether a comprehensive guided tour of both landmarks or quicker options for specific islands. Enjoy hassle-free access with included round-trip ferry tickets and museum admission, all starting at the historic Castle Clinton in Battery Park.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the earliest time tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately either 0.5, 2 or 4 hours.
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Photographs are permitted, but tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket.
- Guides are wearing orange hats AND/OR blue shirts or jackets.
- Access to the new Liberty Island Museum
- Expert English speaking guide
- Access to the Immigration Museum at Ellis Island
- Round trip ferry ticket for Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $0.25)
- Crown and Pedestal (base) access at the Statue of Liberty, entry not included
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability