Social Sailing - Copenhagen Canal Tour - Exploring Hidden Gems
At Hey Captain we do Social Sailing, where you meet new people and explore Copenhagen harbor. We started as friends on a boat and this is the atmosphere we want to deliver to our guests. It's a talk and a dialogue more than your standard classical tour. During the tour your captain will show you our favorite sights in the harbor. There is plenty of time to ask questions and we hope you want to engage in a conversation about life in Copenhagen. Our ambition is to give you a sense of the city more than an overload of historical facts. The route is not 100% standardized as we want to try to accommodate specific wishes of the group and special events in the harbor. The 2-hour Hidden Gems Tour will take you off the beaten track from the standard canal tour routes in the inner town, exploring the upcoming residential areas of either the South or North harbor. We hope to see you on board and that you will embrace our concept of Social Sailing. The Hey Captain Team
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Language is english
- Maximum 12 pax per boat
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately even though the boats have a roof and blankets
- Beverages available for purchase on board
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability