Snorkelling or Glass Bottom Boat at Green Island from Cairns
With the choice of three daily departures from Cairns, this Green Island cruise is perfect for visitors with limited time, offering a half or full day experience (up to 7 hours). You will have the choice of a glass bottom boat coral viewing tour or snorkelling equipment. As a Great Adventures guest, you’ll also be able to enjoy many exclusive inclusions such as the use of the island swimming pool and a self guided eco island walk to discover some of the island’s unique rainforest flora. The island’s well appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, plus restaurant and retail outlets. A delicious range of lunch and snacks can be purchased from the island’s food and refreshment outlets. Advanced Ecotourism Certification.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We recommend informing crew of any medical conditions
- Use of island swimming pool, exclusive to Great Adventures
- Choice of snorkelling equipment or glass bottom boat tour
- Self guided island walk
- Return fast catamaran transfers from Cairns
- Use of island day visitor facilities
- Morning tea/coffee served onboard until departure from Cairns
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Optional activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability