Snorkelling AND Glass Bottom Boat at Green Island from Cairns
Green Island offers the unique opportunity for a combined reef and rainforest experience, just 45 minutes from Cairns by fast catamaran. Home to over 120 native plant species and colourful bird life, surrounded by abundant marine life. Full and half day options available. Your day can be as active or as relaxing as you choose. As a Great Adventures guest, you’ll also be able to enjoy many exclusive inclusions such as the use of the island swimming pool and a self guided eco island walk to discover some of the island’s unique rainforest flora. The island’s well appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, plus restaurant and retail outlets. A delicious range of lunch and snacks can be purchased from the island’s food and refreshment outlets.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We recommend informing crew of any medical conditions.
- Self guided island walk
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of island swimming pool, exclusive to Great Adventures
- Free beach bag
- Return fast catamaran transfers from Cairns
- Use of island day visitor facilities
- Morning tea/coffee served onboard until departure from Cairns
- Hotel pick up and drop off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability