Small Group Yosemite and Giant Sequoias Day Trip from San Francisco
Take a day trip from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park, described as the crown jewel of the country's many splendid national parks. You will be guided on a coach tour to highlights such as Bridalveil Falls, Tunnel View, El Capitan, and Yosemite Falls, with a stop for a 1-mile (1.6-km) walk into a grove of giant sequoias*. Our vans only take 15 passengers, so we are able to stop at more places with less time for loading and unloading of passengers. *weather permitting, and the hike is not recommended for people with health issues
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Car seat required for children 8 years old and under; not provided
- The trip is accessible for most of the tour. However, at the end of the day, we go on a hike to see the giant sequoias. This is NOT advised for people with back, heart or knee problems. It is also not wheelchair accessible. Unfortunately, this is only way to see the sequoias.
- There is a possibility that the Giant Sequoia hike will not be available due to winter weather conditions.
- National Park fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (from select hotels in San Francisco)
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Food and drinks
- No Pick-up/Drop-off from residential addresses or hotels outside of San Francisco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability